GUIDELINES AND CODES OF CONDUCT
1. All players are to respect the manager and his coaching staff at all times.
2. All players should treat each other with respect. Bullying, inappropriate behaviour, racism and the suchlike will not be tolerated.
3. Likewise, foul language and/or aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated.
4. All players are expected to demonstrate good sportsmanship on and off the pitch (win or lose).
5. Players are expected to pick up after themselves following training or a match. It is not anyone else's responsibility to tidy up after you.
6. If any player continues to misbehave, does not listen to instructions and their behaviour becomes a cause for concern then the manager/coach will address the issue with their parent and try to formulate an approach to tackle the behaviour.
7. Misdemeanors considered unacceptable will be dealt with by the following steps:
A. Verbal warning.
B. Written warning.
C. Will be removed from the club.
8. I agree to wear appropriate kit for training and matches, including shin pads at all times. Failure to do so will result in non- participation.
1. Parents must not coach children that are not theirs. We would also request that you refrain from coaching your own child when the coach is doing so as this is very confusing and frustrating for the children.
2. Spectators are requested to stay behind the respect line at all times.
3. Parents must not go on the pitch during a match unless expressly told to do so by an official, such as in the case of a serious injury.
4. Abuse towards managers/coaches will not be tolerated under any circumstances. It is also your responsibility to ensure that your guest spectators conduct themselves in an appropriate manner.
5. Parents are asked to respect and comply with team officials at all times.
6. Make opposing teams feel welcome whilst appreciating good play on both sides.
7. The referee's decision is final.
8. The payment of any fines issued to a player are the responsibility of the parent and cannot be appealed.
9. Please do not become reliant on others to bring your child to matches/training as this is YOUR responsibility.
10. Please ensure that you take responsibility for your other children.
11. The club, including the coaches, managers and volunteers accept no liability for any injury, loss or damage to any player, parent or guest spectator.
12. Misdemeanors considered unacceptable will be dealt with by the following steps:1.
A, Verbal warning.
B. Written warning.
C Will be removed from the club.
13. Our coaches/managers and staff are volunteers who give up their precious free time to coach our children and deserve the right to be treated with respect. Any parent or guardian who’s actions are deemed to be intimidating, threatening or demanding will be dealt with in line with the guidelines. Senrab F.C. will not tolerate abusive behaviour towards its staff.
14. Likewise, any behaviour deemed to be unacceptable by Senrab F.C. will also be dealt with under the same disciplinary procedure. Please always refrain from inappropriately taking matters into your hands.
15. If monthly payments are not received on the requested date, a reminder will be issued and if there is still no payment your child cannot train or play in matches.
Player/Parent Misconduct Procedures
Any player or parent found in breach of the Club's Code of Conduct may be disciplined. The degree of severity of the act of misconduct could result in one of the following courses of action being taken:
1. In the first instance, a verbal warning may be given to parent/player followed by:
2. A formal letter of warning may be issued to the player/parent.
3. The player (or parent) may receive a number of match bans.
4. The player or parent may be given a pre-determined suspension.
5. The player/parent may be removed from the club.
6. In the case of malicious damage to equipment, property or another person immediate suspension will be enforced. In the case of malicious damage to property and where the player is on a suspension, as opposed to a permanent exclusion, the player may not return to play until all cost of damage/repair has been paid.
7. Please note that continually disruptive children may also fall into the category of 'misconduct' and dealt with accordingly.
Senrab F.C will not tolerate any form of bullying, racism or aggressive behaviour. Such behaviour could result in termination of membership.
No one deserves to be the victim of bullying. Bullying in football is defined as a form of abuse and Senrab F.C. will not condone bullying under any circumstances.
Bullying can be defined as:
1. Physical hitting, kicking and theft
2. Verbal: name calling, constant teasing, sarcasm, racism, sexist or homophobic taunts, comments about disability, threats and gestures. This is not 'banter' – it is hurtful and batters self esteem.
3. Emotional: tormenting, social media and texting abuse, ridiculing, humiliating and isolating.
The bully in football can be:
1. The parent that pushes too hard
2. An intimidating child/young person
3. A coach who has a 'win at all costs' philosophy
4. An official who places unfair pressure on a child.
All of the above mentioned behaviour is not tolerated at Senrab F.C. and will be dealtwith under the afore mentioned Parent/Player Misconduct Procedures.
Please make sure you read and understand the above terms and conditions.
By registering your child with Senrab F.C. you agree to be bound by these rules.