Senrab F.C.'s Safeguarding Children Policy
Every child or young person who plays or participates in football should be able to take part in an enjoyable and safe environment and be protected from abuse. This is the responsibility of every adult involved in football. As such, Senrab F.C. adopt a safeguarding policy which is underpinned by FA guidelines.
1. The child's welfare is and must always be the paramount consideration.
2. All children and young people have a right to be protected from abuse regardless of their age, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marital status, racial origin, faith, social status, ability or disability.
3. All suspicions and allegations of abuse will be taken seriously and responded to swiftly and appropriately.
4. Working in partnership with other organisations, children and young people and their parents and carers is essential.
5. All concerns and/or related actions will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Senrab F.C. have fully trained Club/Child Welfare Officers who are DBS checked. They are more than happy to be approached regarding any concerns you may have in relation to any child. Your disclosure/s will be treated in the strictest confidence and relevant steps, with the appropriate bodies, will be taken to ensure that all concerns are dealt with in the best interest of the child.
If a parent or child feels that they need to make a complaint as a result of poor practice or child protection concerns then they can, in the first instance, approach their team representatives, club secretary or preferably, a club welfare officer. They will be asked to put their complaint in writing in order to be dealt with most effectively. If the outcome of this approach does not achieve a satisfactory resolution for the complainant then they may contact the Essex FA Case Officer. If the complainant is still dissatisfied with the outcome then they can contact the Football Association Case Manager, Wembley Stadium, PO Box 1966, London, SW1P 9EQ.
All of the above mentioned behaviour is not tolerated at Senrab F.C. and will be dealtwith under the afore mentioned Parent/Player Misconduct Procedures.