SENRAB F.C. Statement of Purpose
Senrab F.C. aims to provide an opportunity for children and young people, from varying backgrounds, to participate in grass roots football and enhance their health and well-being through organised sport. The Club, will at all times, endeavour to provide a safe environment for its players and spectators. This aim will be achieved by promoting and developing the following values and objectives:
1. A sense of social, community and team values
2. An environment to nurture the physical and mental development of our players
3. Respect for officials, opposition players and supporters
4. The virtues of fair and disciplined play
5. Provide opportunities, where possible, for all signed players, according to their level of ability.
6. These aims will be realised by providing, as far as reasonable:
7. Competent coaches and assistants
8. Where possible, the provision of adequate facilities, amenities and equipment
9. Supervised social functions encouraging family participation
10. Open communication with players and parents
11. Active leadership and management of the Club foremost promoting the best interest of the child/ren.
All players, coaches, officials and parents have a responsibility, at all times, when representing Senrab F.C., to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner consistent with these values.